These are very challenging times for all of us but especially for our elderly and fragile population. We at Assistance In Home Care understand the severity of our current situation and are putting the safety of our clients and caregivers first by providing every one of our caregivers a COVID-19 prevention gloves. We have shared information concerning protocol as to how to avoid exposure & how to seek testing and treatment without racing to the ER.
Please know that we are fully operational, and our team is standing by to answer any questions that you or your patients may have. Please remember that we will do everything in our power to help you transition your loved one from the hospital to their home, implementing all the safety precautions to prevent viral infection.
See the additional steps to how we’re staying safe and caring for our caregivers, clients and community:
- We are fully operational, and our staff is ready to help you and your patients in any way we can.
- Our caregivers have been provided with safety gloves, and COVID-19 Infection Control Training and CDC safety social distance protocols.
- We can conduct new assessments/interviews for new clients at the hospital via Video/FaceTime.
- We are licensed, bonded, insured and provide full benefits for our caregivers.
- We cover South Bay to many cities in Orange County
Get in touch for more information on how we can provide compassionate care during these challenging times.