Generally 1-3 Days of Temporary Services
Our mission is to provide quality managed care to clients in the comfort of their own home. Our caregivers play an important role in making the transition from hospital to home a successful one.
Discharge assistance can be added to any of our care plans as a temporary add-on service for those requesting a wide range of assistance following a hospital visit.
- Transportation from facility to home
- Pick up prescriptions and groceries
- Dressing client
- Stand by assistance for bathing if required
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Outing accompaniment for doctor appointments, errands, and social events
(driver if necessary)
- Transportation - To appointments such as doctor visits and/or pharmacy for timely refill of medications
- Linen change on bedding weekly (OR AS NEEDED) and making of bed daily
- Laundry washed as needed
- Housekeeping - vacuuming, dusting, mopping, cleaning of bathrooms, kitchen, and bedroom (Removing trip hazards for fall reduction)