Getting older does not necessarily mean that you will start to have medical problems or that your quality of life will change, but it does involve both negative and positive changes to things like your skin, hair, bones, and even brain.
Check out these 7 tips that will help lead to happy and healthy aging, rather than negative changes that could come along with aging.
1) Exercise regularly
2) Stay socially active, and enjoy time with friends and family
3) Eat a healthy and well-balanced diet, be sure you are getting all your vitamins and nutrients in and avoiding foods with a lot of cholesterol or bad fats.
4) Be sure you are receiving regular checkups at the doctors, dentist, and optometrist.
5) Make sure you are taking any medications prescribed by your doctor
6) Limit your alcohol consumption, and quit smoking
7) Get a good amount of sleep every night