Live, Love, and Laugh Often
Why In Home Care?
We help you move through life's challenges
Home care is an affordable alternative to hiring a private duty nurse or medical professional to come to your home. Our caregivers focus on assisting with activities of daily living and providing companionship to your loved ones. Our trained caregivers help enable your loved ones to live safely in the comfort of their own home.
Assistance In Home Care hires experienced caregivers who have been trained to care for those with a wide range of conditions, ranging from cognitive illnesses such as dementia to physical disabilities such as paralysis.
- To continue living comfortably in our own home is the ideal choice.
- Longevity is a gift, and aging well is its own reward.
- Try new things to experience a rich life.
- Remember all your years for they are uniquely yours.
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Assist with taking medications
- Assist with ambulation and transferring
- Assist with errands around the house (laundry, dishes, housekeeping)
- Prepare meals and snacks
- Drive or accompany to appointments
- Provide companionship
- Help with exercising
- Prescribe medication and medical procedures
- Prescribe pain management methods
- Attend to incisions, wounds, and lesions
- Inject medicines
- Engage in physical therapy
- Engage in occupational therapy
- Provide medical advice
- Care for wounds
- Administer IV therapy